My name is Jun (Average or Mean in Chinese) Shi (Stone in Chinese). You may call me John in English. Most of Chinese people might know John J. Shi (JiangJieShi), which is just my name.
I have a great and blessed family: me, my boss Anna and my little coach Matthew (his name is Shi Matt - SMART). Matt had a little brother (Shi Peter - SPEED).
- April 2011, We Love Zumba.ORG hosted, www.welovezumba.org
- August 2009, SMART's art: paintings from Matthew Shi, http://matthewshi.blogspot.com/
- March 2009, MASUG Job Page, http://www.masugtn.org/jobblog/
- January 2009, Jerusalem Offering is hosted at johnjshi.com.
- Job Page to help YOU seek a job.
- March 2008, MASUG, Memphis SAS User Group, is hosted at johnjshi.com.
- FEB 2008, JOHNJSHI.COM
- Course pages will be disconnected soon.
- December 2006, joined AutoZone as Hub Analyst.
- November 2006, bought a new house.
- August 2006, Peter was born.
- Jul 2006, John passed SAS certification
- Course page is available.
- July 2006, joined University of Memphis as a student, advised by professors Yen and Eckstein. Here would be three tasks to work on:
- Engineering school web site (CMS tool)
- Dual axis tissue testing equipment
- Fab Labs
- From July 2005 to June 2006, worked on the lumbar spine testing protocol and robot design improvement.
- On Oct 29, I became a graduate student (biomechanics - spine testing) at UTMem this fall (UT at Memphis) under Dr. DiAngelo's supervision.
- My cutest buddies (SMART and SPEED's Blog)
- I am having a good time at Grace Chinese Church at Great Memphis
- software & web application development (10 years of experience)
- research & development in logistics, manufacturing & healthcare industry
- tennis & swimming
- Friday seminar eating
My contacting method
USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc: 9268 Loganberry Ln, Cordova, TN 38016 Cingular: 901-606-9701 (cell) Huge email: firstname.lastname@example.org (you may ask me for the invitations, free!!!)
All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty.
Little game for classmates to play
Which professor said these?
- We are not interested in little guy.
- I don't want to go detail.
- In here.
- I am disappointed.
- I am lost.
- I promised and I promise now.
- I am not an engineer but I respect the title of engineer.
- You are not scientific.
- This is straightforward. The point is.
- Mark is (a) beautiful (example). When you are in the lab, you should watch him.
- Cool your wine with running water.
- Freakin infinity.
- I don't have enough time.
- I cannot find the desktop of this computer; it is in my computer.
- I am always assigned to teach these tougher chapters. It is not fair.
- How to speak this world? I lost my confidence.
- bala bala bala ..., right? bala bala bala ..., right?
If someone gets correct names for most of these sentences, he/she must be attending all classes and spent too much time in the classroom.